Nonwoven fabrics are available in a wide range of fiber types including polyester, cotton, rayon, and blended nonwoven fabrics. Options range from disposable, single-use products to high-strength fabrics designed for durability. Today’s nonwoven fabrics can provide functional characteristics such as absorbency, resilience, softness, strength, and elasticity. The can be developed to be sterile, liquid repellent, anti-bacterial, and flame retardant.
The diversity of options in color, texture, and thickness make nonwovens not only suitable, but an excellent choice for a wide range of applications and products. Some nonwoven suppliers offer inline slitting and winding capabilities, eliminating the need for third party conversion services, maker nonwovens an efficient and cost-effective option.
American-made, virgin grade nonwoven fabric is the ideal source for applications that demand the highest levels of quality and purity. Virgin grade nonwoven fabric is widely used throughout the medical industry for products such as medical gowns, surgical drapes, and laboratory apparel. Virgin grade nonwoven fabrics are also ideal for hygiene products such as personal care wipes and incontinence care products. The telecommunications industry also uses virgin grade nonwoven fabrics to ensure optimal equipment performance.Blended nonwoven fabric is available in a variety of combinations including :
- Fine Denier Polyester/Course Denier Polyester
Binder resins options allow for the development of nonwoven fabric to meet highly specialized needs such as:
- Vinyl Acetate (VAC)
- Vinyl Acrylics
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
If you’re looking for a quality, dependable source for nonwoven fabric, WPT Nonwovens offers buyers many advantages as their nonwoven fabric supplier including:
- Advanced facilities that provide full capabilities to handle quick-change challenges
- Nonwoven fabric samples delivered within 30 days
- Ability to schedule and run new and innovative trials quickly and efficiently
- Ability to affordably serve the needs of small quantity niche buyers as well as large quantity customers
- Dependable on-time delivery in four to six weeks
Regardless of the order size, our team takes pride in providing excellent nonwoven fabrics, complete customer support and services!