WPT Nonwovens uses proprietary blends of emulsion resins ranging from vinyl acetates and acrylic co-polymers to food-grade starches in the construction of our chemically bonded nonwovens. Nonwoven resin coatings are formulated to serve as back-coatings and binders for broad range of non-woven applications.
Our nonwoven resin coatings are used in fabrics for medical products such as orthopedic and surgical bandages as well as commercial products like water blocking telecom insulation.
Why buy resin-coated nonwovens from WPT Nonwovens?
WPT Nonwovens is fully equipped to fill large volume orders, but our team is also happy to serve smaller volume niche market needs. Other advantages we offer include:
- Ability to provide a sample within 30 days
- Production and shipment of your order within four to six weeks
- Extensive experience in developing nonwoven polyester fabric
- Unsurpassed customer service
- A fully capable manufacturing facility located in Beaver Dam, Kentucky
Ready to discuss your resin coated nonwoven needs? Contact us today!