WPT Nonwoven viscose or rayon fabric is made from 100% rayon filament or rayon blend. Made from natural fiber derived from wood pulp, rayon offers the advantages of high absorbency, softness, and comfortable finish. Viscose nonwovens are easy to dye, so a wide palette of nonwoven color options can be specified. WPT nonwoven viscose is well suited for a host of application needs including medical and hygiene products, cosmetic wipes, agricultural fabric, and more.
Our nonwoven viscose or rayon fabric is available with a variety of fabric treatment options such as:
- Custom machined colors
- Dry cleaning resistance
- Flame retardant
- Heat sealability
- And more
Why buy nonwoven viscose fabric from WPT Nonwovens?
Most nonwoven viscose suppliers are only interested in filling large volume orders. WPT Nonwovens is pleased to serve not only high volume customers, but we also gladly fill small niche orders. Other WPT Nonwovens advantages include:
- Capable of producing a sample within 30 days
- Order production and shipment within four to six weeks
- Extensive experience in developing nonwoven rayon fabric
- Excellent customer service
- A fully capable manufacturing facility located in Beaver Dam, Kentucky
Ready to discuss your nonwoven viscose needs? Contact us today!