2020 was a stressful year! Many people experienced job loss or serious change in their financial situations. Whatever the reason, if you are looking for a new career in the new year, consider joining our successful and growing team. WPT Nonwovens has experienced amazing growth and opportunity since opening our new facility in Beaver Dam, Kentucky.
We are currently looking for qualified people to fill the following positions:
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Weekend Material Handler
- Quality Lab Technician
- Weekend Machine Operator
As a member of the WPT Nonwovens team, some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Competitive pay
- Earn vacation after 12 months of employment
- Life insurance policy for every team member at no cost
- Telemedicine benefit for every team member at no cost
- Eligibility for health insurance coverage in the first 30 days of employment, including spouses and children
- Eligibility for 401k with a company match up to 4% after 90 days of employment
- Opportunity for one extra week of vacation with 12 months perfect attendance
Worldwide demand for nonwoven material is on the rise! WPT Nonwovens is working hard to stay at the forefront of meeting these needs as a dependable U.S. supplier. We invest in maintaining the best team to help us meet the challenge. Now is a great time to join us!
WPT Nonwovens is a family owned company, where employees have a name, and not just considered a number. Our employees are appreciated and tend to remain on the team, often until retirement.
Ready to learn more about a career with WPT Nonwovens? Contact us today!