WPT Nonwovens has announced plans to hire 30 new team members to meet medical mask production needs at our Beaver Dam facility. This new team will be focused on responding to the need for COVID-19 related medical supplies with the high volume production of surgical masks and N-95 respirator masks.
In recent weeks, WPT Nonwovens stepped up as a Kentucky business to meet COVID-19 medical supply shortage challenges by purchasing two fully-automated medical mask manufacturing lines. One line will produce surgical masks and the other will produce N-95 respirators. We have dedicated 5,000 square feet of space to these two new lines, and are now ready to hire 30 new employees to staff this new production.
We are now accepting applications for the following positions for day and night shifts:
- Medical Converting Operator
- Forklift Material Handler
- Lab Technician
- Multicraft Maintenance/Electrician
Some of the benefits WPT Nonwovens offers include:
- Competitive salary
- Team members can earn up to 2 weeks of vacation
- Paid life insurance
- Paid telemedicine benefit
- Eligible for health insurance coverage in the first 30 days of employment to include spouses and children
- Eligible for 401k with a company match within the first 30 days of employment
- 12 months perfect attendance vacation bonus
- Weekly and monthly safety bonuses
- WPT has contributed over $65,000 to team member 401k plans since 2016
WPT Nonwovens is a nationally recognized U.S. manufacturer and distributor of nonwoven materials for a variety of commercial and consumer products. This latest expansion into medical mask manufacturing further extends our ongoing growth since the opening of their Beaver Dam facility in July of 2018.
To learn more and to apply online, visit our hiring page.