If you are interested in starting a career with WPT Nonwovens, it’s important to know that we treat each of our team members like family. And not only that, we are dedicated to the betterment of you & the Beaver Dam community. We take great pride in our employees & workplace atmosphere and would be thrilled to add you to our growing team.
#DYK Did You Know?
- WPT production operators earned an average annual income of $32,000 in 2018.
- Since 2016, the average rate of pay at WPT has increased 22%
- The State of Kentucky per capita annual income is $26,000 – WPT outpaces that rate by $6,000 annually
- After 12 months of employment WPT Team members can earn up to 2 weeks vacation.
- WPT purchases a life insurance policy for every team member.
- WPT sponsors a telemedicine benefit free of charge to our team members. In 2018, this program saved our team members an estimated of $48,000 in out of pocket medical expenses.
- All WPT team members are eligible for health insurance coverage in the first 30 days of employment to include spouses and children.
- All WPT team members are eligible for 401k with a company match within the first 30 days of employment.
- Team members with 12 months perfect attendance are eligible for one extra week of vacation.
- WPT offers weekly and monthly safety bonuses.
- WPT has contributed over $65,000 to team member 401k plans since 2016.