Consumer trends indicate the demand for environmentally responsible, clean, and sustainable products is growing at a significant rate. In 2018, the U.S. organic market reached a record $52.5 billion, representing a 6.3 percent increase from the previous year. Much of this growth has been driven by the demand for items made with nonwoven fabrics, such as feminine hygiene products.
Recognizing that the need for quality organic cotton nonwovens is on the rise, WPT Nonwovens decided to fully invest in this market by becoming a GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified supplier. Our team has also developed relationships with key organic cotton suppliers in Lubbock, Texas. Having made this investment has positioned us as a dependable U.S. organic cotton nonwovens supplier for responsible manufacturers, and the only GOTS certified organic cotton nonwovens manufacturer in the country.
As the domestic source for organic cotton nonwovens, we offer a number of supplier benefits:
- Ability to provide a sample within 30 days
- Production and shipment of your order within four to six weeks
- Comprehensive converting capabilities
- Extensive experience in developing nonwoven polyester fabric
- Unsurpassed onsite customer service
- Custom packaging and shipping upon request
- U.S. manufacturing facility located in Beaver Dam, Kentucky
- Affordably serve both high volume and small niche market needs
Interested in learning more about organic cotton nonwovens? Our FREE Organic Cotton Nonwovens Ebook is now available!
WPT Nonwovens has developed an ebook to provide readers with expanded information on certified organic cotton nonwovens. This helpful resource provides information on Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton nonwovens and how WPT Nonwovens can meet your organic cotton nonwoven needs as a GOTS certified nonwovens supplier. Download your copy today!