WPT Nonwovens will be expanding production shifts again and hiring new team members to meet increasing production demands at our Beaver Dam, Kentucky production facility.
New positions to be filled include:
- Process and Maintenance Technicians are needed for the 7 pm to 7 am shift. Prospective applicants should apply at the 985 W. 7th Street, Beaver Dam, KY location.
- Production and Machine Operators are also needed. These candidates should apply at the 850 W. 7th Street, Beaver Dam, KY location.
WPT Nonwovens is proud to be a nationally recognized U.S. manufacturer and distributor of nonwoven materials for a variety of commercial and consumer products. Since the opening of our Beaver Dam facility in July of 2018, new orders have substantially increased. Two new production shifts are now being added to expanded production demands.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy as a WPT Nonwovens team member include:
- Competitive salary
- Team members can earn vacation.
- Paid life insurance
- Paid telemedicine benefit
- Eligible for health insurance coverage in the first 30 days of employment to include spouses and children
- Eligible for 401k with a company match within the first 30 days of employment
- 12 months perfect attendance vacation bonus
- Safety bonuses
- WPT has contributed over $65,000 to team member 401k plans since 2016
Our recent expansion positions us as a key domestic supplier of a wide range of innovative nonwovens materials. Projections indicate that demand for nonwovens will continue, making WPT Nonwovens a secure and dependable employer in the Beaver Dam, Kentucky area.
To learn more and to apply online, visit our hiring page.