Ensuring the setup of the saturator equipment for the process of customer products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Setting up the saturator unit to process material requested by customer.
- Assisting in the threading of the production line, spreader unit, saturator unit, drying cans, and scray unit.
- Assisting in the setup and/or change over of the production line.
- Reducing material defects which exceed the parameters agreed upon by the Quality Department and the customer by patrolling the production line.
- Developing and maintaining a clean and safe work environment according to established standard procedures.
Saturator Operator does not have supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school education or general education diploma (GED) is preferred.
Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to calculate percentages, add, subtract, multiply, divide.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to work with limited supervision.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, to walk, to perceive distance, and to distinguish color.
- Ability to routinely use hand tools for cleaning and/or scrubbing machinery and floor around Cardroom area.
- Ability to stand for long periods, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Ability to meet company policy for attendance and work schedule requirements.
- Ability to routinely lift 30 pounds, and occasionally lift 50 pounds or more.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in environment with a moderate noise level.
- Ability to work in environment with wet or high humidity conditions, excessive heat and vibration. Exposure to fumes or airborne particles. Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Ability to get along well with co-workers.
By submitting this application, I agree that I have read the above job description and understand the requirements. To the best of my knowledge I am capable of performing the above job requirements.
Application Form Download
Download this application, fill it out, and attach it to the form submission below.